On 28th October 2015, we partnered with the Science Museum’s ‘Lates’ event in London to celebrate the bicentenary of the birth of Ada Lovelace, whose vision for computing has made her a powerful symbol for modern women in the technology industry.
At the evening event, we played host to a series of workshops, as well as a very special panel discussion in the IMAX cinema, which brought together leading women from King, Google, Facebook and Accenture to discuss a range of topics including:
- What is next for the technology industry and how will it improve our lives?
- How is technology helping is communicate better?
- How does gaming help interaction?
- How will technology help improve our working lives?
- How do we encourage more women into the technology industry?
Check out this highlights video to see what our panelists thought about the future of technology!
Find out more about King and our current job vacancies by visiting our vacancies area.
“Gaming is incredibly social… and our games help people come a little closer”