Senior Integration Engineer
Craft:Technology & Development
Do you want to work with the world’s best mobile games? Have you got the skills to make that happen?
We’re looking for an Integration Engineer to join the Farm Heroes Saga game and our Foundation team. You’ll be part of a team that speaks your language, taking on complex challenges, and using some pretty nice tech.
Your role within our Kingdom:
You will be part of a dedicated Foundation team that’s working with King’s internal Platform Tech and the Farm product teams. This includes supporting developers, integrating new tech offerings into the game, developing new creative solutions, investigating problems reported by the game teams and coaching fellow developers.
You are a fast learner with a positive focus and a strong passion for working with new technology. You are quick to jump into new projects and quickly adapt to resolve complex problems. And you enjoy working with both global and local teams.
Enable the integration of platform technology and capture the tech advantage in the game by…
- Collaborate with both platform product teams and game teams to integrate and adapt the technology for the game.
- Conduct regular middleware updates as part of our integration process.
- Propose and evaluate innovative and efficient solutions to integration challenges.
- Become the domain expert in how to integrate solutions in the games most efficiently and with minimal risk.
Contribute to the platform evolution and progress by…
- Strengthening product teams when needed for specific timely delivery.
- Share takeaways gained from integrating solutions in the game with the platform product teams.
- Propose areas of improvements for both the game and platform products
Skills to create thrills
- Experience as C++ developer and/or Java
- Experience of Android and iOS development
- Experience of architect & design components, features and larger systems
- Used to present ideas in a clean, user- friendly way.
- Technical experience in testing, design and support
- B.S. degree in engineering, computer science, or a relevant field
- Agile approach and fluency in the methods
- Worked with various development environments and build- systems
- Experience with game development
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.