Business Lead | Farm Heroes Saga
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Farm Heroes Saga (FHS) is one of King’s beloved casual games titles with over 5 million daily players. Reporting to the VP of FHS you will be a key member of the game's leadership team, and will play a meaningful role in setting the organisation up for success, by assessing and improving our strategy, governance and communication.
In this role you will work collaboratively across all parts of the FHS organisation and with our partners across King, including other game teams, technology, marketing, business performance and HR. Some of your responsibilities will include contributing to and leading a range of high- impact projects, ensuring results either by driving initiatives on your own or by partnering effectively with others.
Your role within our kingdom
- Be responsible for the creation of a long- term version of the current one- year strategy, projecting forward into the next 3- 5 years
- Encourage and challenge leaders across FHS to develop and deliver compelling strategies for their areas of responsibility
- Lead the evaluation and communication of the strategy internally and externally (e.g. OKRs, goal- setting, internal and external reporting)
- Establish and improve inclusive and efficient governance for FHS
- Manage communications and information- sharing processes across FHS, ensuring people at various levels have the right level and amount of information to be engaged, informed, and able to make good decisions.
- Identify, analyse and evaluate critical business decisions through in- depth business case modelling, and fact- based analysis.
- Explore, assess and lead strategically important projects, both independently and with team members from across FHS and the broader King organisation
Skills to create thrills
- A consistent record of leading and delivering complex projects
- Solid understanding and experience of strategy work
- Strategic approach combined with delivery and operational efficiency
- Excellent skills in financial modeling and business case development;
- Experience with working creatively, framing and structuring complex problems, and leading substantially intricate modules on strategic projects
- Experience of C- level interactions and influencing with the ability to work with stakeholders and colleagues from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization.
- A humble and positive demeanor that leads from the front and brings people on the journey
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We're seriously playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom?
You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.
You should submit your application in English.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99,786) at Camp Nou.