Finance Operations Specialist -Purchasing - FTC
Your role within Kingdom
We are looking for a driven, proactive and adaptable Finance Operations Specialist with a positive attitude and an eye for detail to join the Finance Operations Team in a fast growing multinational company. Reporting to the Finance Ops Manager you will:
- Be responsible for supporting day- to- day activities and projects across Purchasing administration and vendor maintenance
- Ensure compliance, control and accuracy of Purchase Orders
- Ensure requisitions are raised timely and accurately across ABK EMEA
- Collaborate closely with the business to ensure a smooth purchasing process
- Respond to external and internal stakeholders in a clear and consistent manner within the agreed SLA
- Review purchase requisition coding and approve requisitions to maintain SOX compliance
- Train and support the global network of decentralized Purchasing Specialists
- Supervise purchasing system settings, configurations and interfaces.
- Ensure smooth and timely completion of assigned tasks while promoting the Activision Blizzard King culture & values
Skills and experience to create thrills
- Working experience in a multinational organization or shared service center, preferably in a Purchase to Pay environment
- Basic knowledge of finance or accounting processes either from education or from work experience
- Experience with facilitating trainings and/or training documentation
- Able to use MS Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point) at minimum intermediate level
- Previous experience with Oracle iProcurement, Apex, Kofax or other ERPs
- Advance written and spoken level of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organize own workload in a timely manner according to department needs, following the agreed process and adapt to new tasks as needed
- Attention to detail allowing spotting inconsistencies/errors while entering data
- University degree in Finance, Business Management, Business Administration or similar higher education
- Additional European language like Spanish, French, Swedish, Polish or German
- Previous experience with integration work and/or entity wind- down projects
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99,786) at Camp Nou.