Group FP&A Manager
Kingster’s in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, accounting, compliance, and project management.
This is a really exciting time for King Finance - in this high- profile role you will draw on your previous Group FP&A experience to join as a valuable member of the Group FP&A team in supporting the financial planning and analysis of the group, working closely with the business and other finance team members to help us drive decision making across the company.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Facilitate the coordination and execution the Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan, Quarterly Forecasts, and other planning activities
- Provide updates on landing positions throughout the quarter, and demonstrate a clear understanding of both revenue and cost drivers
- Consolidate the group P&L by working closely with various finance teams to understand movements in revenue, performance marketing and operating expenses
- Lead project- based work, including owning financial impact modelling; template design and stakeholder input management
- Contribute to insightful presentations for Internal Leadership and AB Executives
- Review results and inputs for accuracy and reasonableness, feeding back adjustments and ensuring consistency across all areas
- Become a true business partner to our internal finance stakeholders and corporate partners, providing supportive challenge and good insight into risks and opportunities across the business
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for systematic and process improvements and efficiencies
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs containing financial and non financial KPIs
- Share information concisely in Powerpoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience
- Build robust, effective and efficient financial models to drive decision making
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team, the finance team and for board reporting
Skills to create thrills
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or international equivalent
- Finance related degree education or equivalent experience
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translate results into meaningful analysis and incorporate into forecasts
- Commercial awareness and experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non- financial business drivers
- Able to manage tight deadlines to ensure key deliverables are met
- Hyperion systems experience or similar large enterprise software
- Proven track record in timely turnaround on frequent and regular forecasting and budgeting
- Experience in presenting commercial and financial metrics to non- finance teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to deliver and handle change in a fast- paced tech company would be beneficial.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.