Specialist, Candidate Experience Ops & Training
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to improve the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the Specialist, Candidate Experience (TA) Operations & Training – you are passionate about developing, harmonizing, and implementing scalable Talent Acquisition Operations across our Activision Blizzard landscape in EMEA. Additionally, you will support the accurate onboarding, training and ongoing support that will enable all Talent Acquisition professionals to unlock their greatest potential. The right player will lead day- to- day TA operations & training in EMEA, passionate about improving & supporting our processes that enable outstanding: sourcing, screening & selection, and offers. The Lead will partner and build key working relationships across our Talent Acquisition and People Experience organizations enterprise- wide.
The Candidate Experience team provides a detailed operational experience for all partners including candidates, the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers and other strategic partners.
Priorities can often change in a fast- paced environment like ours, so this role includes:
- Engage with Talent Acquisition to identify business needs, align & refine processes and implement solutions that drive strategic business value
- Standardize processes & tools across multiple business units and geographies in an effort to increase scalability and ensure operational excellence
- Seek out continuous process improvement opportunities, recommend changes to overall processes enterprise- wide
- Create and implement integrated recruiting technology solutions to automate and streamline processes, working closely with People Technology and IT teams on a shared roadmap
- Implement & own Talent Acquisition programs that enhance and support the overall Candidate Experience, including but not limited to employee referrals, application & pre- screening, and global offer alignment
- Engage in high impact improvement projects on various initiatives supporting TA operations standard processes, focusing on our candidate experience from selection through offers
- Partner with our People Experience PMO and change management teams to ensure that improved programs, process and initiatives are socialized appropriately/effectively when implemented to our Talent Acquisition teams
- Manage & iterate on a training program that supports the onboarding, training and ongoing support for all talent acquisition roles including recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Provide regional Tier 1/Tier 2 operations support to our Talent Acquisition team
- Experience in Recruiting/Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Operations, or related fields within HR
- Extensive knowledge of the full recruiting lifecycle and compliance/DE&I standard processes
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work well in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under- represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network in the world!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only improved by complementary teams working in an inclusive environment. We seek to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well- being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.