Product Manager - Candy Crush Saga
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
CCS In App Purchases & Economy Area is looking for a Product Manager to lead our Expand initiatives.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Product Manager interested in pushing our understanding, and the performance, of our in- app purchases as a part of the IAP & Economy- business unit in Candy Crush Saga. You will get the opportunity to be part of an excellent team, where we innovate on an industry leading and genre defining game with over 200 million active players!
In the Expand product group, within IAP & Economy, we work with Candy's economy- and motivational systems, striving to offer more meaningful products and cater to more player needs.
The successful candidate should thrive in cross- functional teams to build outstanding products, explore opportunities for innovation, and deliver meaningful business impact.
As a Product Manager in the IAP & Economy Area you will:
- Drive the development of the product strategy and roadmap working closely with Engineering and other cross- functional colleagues such as UX Design, Game Design, Data Science, UX Research, Marketing, etc.
- Build an outstanding team environment which fosters innovation on systems and products as well as processes.
- Coordinate and seek alignment towards area goals from your team and from internal and external partners. Provide regular or ad- hoc updates on initiatives and features.
- Define and evaluate key results and performance metrics that inform the success of our products and features.
- Use analytics and quantitative analysis to understand game performance, recommend A/B- test optimizations and provide input for improvements to increase user retention, engagement, and monetization
Skills to Create Thrills
- Product management experience from live products/apps/games in a data- driven environment
- Capable of conveying a product vision to a range of different audiences
- Experienced in operation of live games or products and data- driven environments
- Skeptical, curious, and analytical. In a word: scientific
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a history of supporting data informed decisions.
- Working in a humble and open manner, with a willingness to both teach and learn from your colleagues.
- You’re curious to find out what players like, what makes them stick around and what encourages them to spend money.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.