Product Analyst | Candy Crush Saga - Advertising
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
We are looking for a talented and creative Product Analyst interested in pushing our understanding and the performance of our Advertising business as a part of the Candy Crush Saga team. You will get the opportunity to be part of a great team, working with an industry leading and genre defining game with over 200 million active players.
About the advertising team: our mission is to provide a high- quality experience to players and advertisers to sustainably grow ads in Candy Crush. We are a team of multidisciplinary people from developers, artists, data scientists and product leads within the Candy Crush family. Our area has been continuously growing in past years and we are ready for the next challenge, will you?
Your role within the Kingdom
As a Product Analyst you will partner with product managers, data scientists, designers and developers supporting the design, execution and evaluation of new experiments and features in Candy Crush. You will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast- paced environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analysis: Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis that provides insights into our players behaviour in support of existing and new features in Candy Crush
- Communication: Communicate results of your analysis in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data visualisation and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data sources
- Product development: Assist in executing our advertising strategy by supporting the design, implementation and evaluation of new features and experiments
- Operations: Help manage the creation and implementation for planned experiments and optimisations, working collaboratively with developers, designers and artists
Skills to create thrills
- You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- You are an analytical and passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven insights and decisions
- You likely have experience working with user/behavioural data and can extract insights with ease
- Have an interest in working closely with product management and games development
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence to support your recommendations
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.