Ad Operations Specialist
Craft:Advertising & Sales
Ad Operations Specialist
We are seeking a skilled Ad Operations Specialist that has a passion for digital advertising, data driven platforms and the gaming industry to join our global ad ops team.
- Campaign management activities, including GAM setup, QA of creatives & pixels, supervising delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed.
- Set up, A/B monetization testing across the portfolio of external systems (GAM,Unity,Facebook) and internal tools as needed.
- Check daily reports and provide troubleshooting support for issues relating to discrepancies, tagging, ad quality or partner implementation.
- Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems and communication channels where needed. Apply experience to develop solutions, detail internal procedures and standard methodologies
- Support technical testing and implementation of new programmatic technologies and platforms, including internal proprietary tools
- Natural curiosity of how things work and can quickly learn new technologies and tools
Skills to create Thrills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in AdOps
- Solid grasp of digital advertising
- Expert with leading ad servers especially GAM, local and global advertising eco- system and will have industry knowledge of data management platforms, programmatic systems, analytics and brand safety tools, video technologies, mobile specialisms (e.g. Apps), native providers.
- Experience troubleshooting using Charles Proxy preferred.
- Ability to balance multiple projects taking in data from various sources and follow through on deliverables
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated and technical issues to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal, organizational skills and a phenomenal teammate, with ability to work multi- functionally with remote team members
- The ideal candidate will be service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders and partners are successful in ad monetization experiences
- Candidates from mobile media publishers, game studios, mobile app development, ad network and ad technology should apply.
- Knowledge of digital advertising regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and business impacts
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com