Craft:HR & Business Support
Your role within our Kingdom
You will plan and ensure the successful execution of multiple internal events that may happen at local or international level, within budget and approved procedures. You will complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You should have a curious, proactive and hands- on attitude, striving to always deliver the best and diverse experiences to our Kingsters.
- Coordinate all event services and logistics from start to end, such as meeting space booking, F&B, team buildings, set up, technical needs, permits, insurance and H&S checks to meet the quality expectations of our clients.
- Conduct venue and service research to expand our supplier portfolio and offer a variety of suitable options.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event- related matters. Act quickly to solve problems.
- Directly oversee event set up and execution of assigned events. Assisting events on- site when required.
- Managing third party suppliers, contracts and negotiations.
- Prepare event proposals, price quotes and internal documents to support the event organization.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing and reporting.
- Coordinate payment reconciliation with AP department and prepare billing summaries at conclusion of each event.
- Provide periodic progress reports to line manager for each event and keep events/budget files updated.
- Conduct post evaluation analysis after the event and report results.
- Support the team with admin duties, such as database maintenance, merchandise, reporting etc.
Skills to create thrills
- At least 3 year experience as event coordinator, preferably delivering internal events in a business environment or in a DMC agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Events, Marketing, Business Communications or PR is preferred.
- Strong command of the local Country language and the English language.
- Good knowledge of local vendors and suppliers.
- Familiar with travel requirements and travel registration tools.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and keen attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Must have the ability to assist physically in event set up and breakdown.
- Have a can do attitude and a desire to deliver above and beyond.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Photoshop.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
HR & Business Support, Barcelona
HR & Business Support, Stockholm
HR & Business Support, London
HR & Business Support, London