Craft:HR & Business Support
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
As an Executive Assistant at King, you'll work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll provide a specialist support service to Executives and Key Leaders working and interacting with their team. Your role is not just to provide support but finding ways to go above the standard tasks expected of an Executive Assistant.
- You provide dedicated highly confidential support and prepared for everyday scenarios that come your way.
- You perform administrative activities and special projects for Leaders in a timely manner to the highest of quality.
- You always provide an excellent level of customer service demonstrating a positive image of King; you maintain an amazing level of professionalism acting with tact and confidentiality where appropriate.
- You research, recommend, own and implement courses of action on challenging administrative matters.
- You coordinate calendars and arrange often complex travel arrangements with good knowledge on time- zones and visa requirements.
- You maintain and organise diary management resolving priorities, filing and all other relevant areas as necessary, which may include executives’ personal calendars.
- You act, prepare, draft and/or respond to correspondence on behalf of the Leader/ executive.
- You schedule meetings, arranging technology, refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- You take initiative, react quickly to situations and work to ensure each situation and solution is executed as efficiently as possible.
- You anticipate key issues prior to becoming urgent, leading to resolution. Respond to requests for information and support specific areas of work
- Adopt a highly organised approach to multitasking in order to organise and schedule people, rooms, travel and other resources to support the business/ Leaders.
- Organise and run events and projects relevant to area of work
- Where appropriate apply relevant Company processes e.g completion of expense reports etc.
- Maintain existing databases to store files and data, etc; in specified formats.
- You collaborate and share the knowledge to other EA’s.
- Your attention to detail, promptness and effective communication skills are at the highest standard.
Skills to create thrills
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Experience of handling multiple demands and successfully prioritising workload
- Strong communicator with the ability to easily connect with people both in person and virtually
- Friendly, outgoing, professional, and polite
- Superbly organised and dedicated with excellent co- ordination and prioritisation skills
- Able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Collaborative, great teammate, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally & externally)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc)
- A flexible approach to work in order to meet the demands of the role and the business
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
Technology & Development, Berlin,Stockholm
Advertising & Sales, Santa Monica