PMO/ Project Specialist
Craft:HR & Business Support
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
This role will work closely with the People, Projects & Change, Culture, Comms, Talent Acquisition and Events teams. Providing support for the delivery of people processes, projects, business change, employee experience and engagement initiatives.
The Project Specialist role will help to create and maintain project documentation such as PMO reports, proposals, project plans and progress reports, along with helping to drive project execution. The role will help to gather and analyse people data, helping to fulfil requests for information - which can often demand a quick turnaround time and the strictest of confidentiality.
In addition to this, the role will provide support to the People team with team governance, meeting preparation and management (i.e. All Hands agendas and material), team engagement, collaboration and communications.
Priorities can often change in a fast- paced environment like ours, so this role will be hands- on and includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
- Support projects that arise within King’s President Office and People function
- Provide assistance to project leads / managers and Head of HR upon request
- Ensure clear, timely and effective tracking of important projects and people priorities
- Support project meetings, record actions and decisions, raise roadblocks, risks, and opportunities; identify, gather, and document requirements
- Engage frequently with HR Directors, Business Partners, Comms and Events teams across King and Activision Blizzard - foster alignment and collaboration
- Data/survey analysis for project reporting purposes and to inform business decisions and continuous improvement
- Provide support to the People team with team governance, All Hands agendas and material, team engagement and collaboration and communications
- Review, clean up and revamp the People information pages
- Provide support and contribute to ad- hoc tasks / requests for information requested by senior management
Skills to create thrills
- Experience supporting and managing projects with a demonstrated ability of project management such as actions tracking, reporting and communicating across project managers, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ability to deliver high quality work while working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly collaborative, hands on and able to engage and update stakeholders
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self- starter with attention to detail, able to work well independently and good at solving problems
- Ability to navigate problems and identify solutions
- Strong sense of urgency and results- orientation; ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating team communication material i.e. All Hands agendas and slides
- Experience hosting team collaboration activities i.e. quizzes, whiteboarding, break- outs
- Strong Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint etc.) and Google Drive/Sharepoint skills
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to present / visualise data
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Interest in the gaming / technology sector
- Interest in championing People, Culture and Diversity and Inclusion agendas
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under- represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.