Performance Marketing - Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Manager with a growth hacking mindset to join our Performance Marketing Team in London to support our global UA and remarketing efforts.
Why work at King?
We have one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming, and you’ll be encouraged to try new things, test out your hypotheses and prove what you think will attract high retaining players. You’ll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things.
This person will drive forward our Performance Marketing strategy diligently applying innovative buying and creative strategies, whilst improving upon our current best practices to make a meaningful impact on some of the most downloaded games of all time.
We think you’ll like it here.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Leverage a growth hacker mentality to find previously untouched opportunities to make an impact on growth and reach
- Become the key project manager between our sophisticated Performance Marketing team and the Creative and Product teams
- Deconstruct and optimise the user funnel working with key stakeholders across the company
- Act as an ambassador for Performance Marketing, communicating plans, initiatives and performance across the wider King business
- Employ your Project management skills by coordinating internally and externally with the Games Studios, cross- channel marketing, and creative teams.
- Apply your analytical skills to identify trends and patterns with both in- game user behaviour and with paid digital campaigns to influence our buying strategies
- Embed yourself in the Games team to identify new opportunities not currently being leveraged by the Performance Marketing team
- Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile, and ensure we are launching first to market strategies
- Implement new processes and develop solutions that provide useful insights
- Investigate and report on holistic and channel level competitor activity.
- Explore early- game marketability, learn, and bring new games from their first public play tests to worldwide launch and beyond.
- Train and develop new members of the team on propriety technology.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working at a mobile gaming or mobile advertising company
- Extensive experience managing a wide range of stakeholders, across a range of disciplines and levels
- Ability to drive product development with stakeholders to deliver against campaign objectives
- Experience leveraging different mobile user acquisition channels to drive profitable scale
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Formidable skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other data visualisation tools
- Must be able to deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimisation
- Proficient in leveraging ad tech tools such as DMPs
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, result- oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Basic R Script, python, or similar skills a plus.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
Marketing, New York