Corporate & Internal Global Communications Assistant
Communications Assistant, Corporate & Internal (FTC, 6 months) UK based
We operate on a Team First Hybrid Model, meaning you'll be able to work from home and come into the office (based in Soho, London) in line with your team cadence - we'd love to hear from you if you'd like to discuss this further.
The Communications Assistant is part of King’s Global Corporate and Internal Communications team and is responsible for supporting the day- to- day internal & corporate communications functions across King’s business.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Corporate & Internal Global Communications, and working closely with them and Global Communications Managers, you will focus on:
- Providing the communications function with administrative support
- Assisting the Senior Director, Associate Director, and Communications Managers to enable the smooth running of the internal and corporate communications functions across King
- Assist with team diary management and meeting scheduling
- Take detailed meeting minutes and distribute thereafter
- Coordinate team travel arrangements
- Raise purchase orders and process expense claims
- Form relationships with key partners and teams across the organisation
- Assist in maintaining team folders, asset libraries
- Support with administrative tasks in the management of the in- house press office
- Support in the preparation of team documents and materials as required
- Assist with media monitoring and email inbox monitoring
- Assist with internal and external editorial calendars
- Support the communications team’s research needs
- Previous administrative or communications experience, preferably within an agency or multinational/ matrix org
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills in English
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages
- Possess the ability to work effectively and as part of a team in a fast- paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Academic qualification in relevant subject area, degree/ diploma preferred
- Prior work experience within the games/ tech/ entertainment industry
- Experience working in a global context and/ or matrix organisation
- Interest in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
Data, Analytics & Strategy, Barcelona,London,Stockholm