Loyalty Business Performance Analyst
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
We are looking for a Business Performance Analyst to join our Royalty team at King. Working with stakeholders from across the Loyalty team and King, you will provide critical insights into the state of our new loyalty platform that enable better decision making and drive impact. Your work will be crucial to making our loyalty program successful and push the boundaries of loyalty in our games. As the data and analysis expert in the team, you will set the standard for outstanding, holistic and actionable business insights which help us to boost our acquisition, engagement and monetization on the Loyalty platform. You will be part of the community of 80+ business intelligence & analytics experts at King.
Reporting to the Loyalty Marketing Director, you will
- Deliver actionable insights that can support and drive impactful decisions
- Provide accurate data and data models, insights, campaign analysis, propensity models, deep dive analysis and forecasts for decision makers and stakeholders
- Perform quantitative analysis on our member base and their behaviour, both in the portal and in the game
- Communicate results in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data visualisation and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data sources
- Foster strong relationships with other key functions across King, such as Candy team, Central Analytics, Corporate Strategy and Player Insights
- As a member of the whole data community at King, strive to deliver high quality, impactful data deliverables
- You have experience identifying strategic levers of a project and building tracking events and a data model to support the business vision
Skills to create thrills
- You are a highly analytical, passionate problem solver. You have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience working in a commercial data team, providing business insights and models which lead to data informed business decisions
- You can see the forest, not just trees. You understand the problems and opportunities from a player and a business perspective, and then find the right data, analysis or interpretation to translate into actionable insights
- Methodological and pragmatic with a hands- on approach that can get straight to the point when needed
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or similar field or work experience
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases with 300+ million players, and work effectively with both Hive and relational database systems.
- Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python (and also Excel) for analytical
- Stats: Understanding the appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques to use in different circumstances.
- Desirable skills: skills with standard reporting tools such as QlikView/Tableau/Looker. In addition, Shinny or Streamlit experience
- A passion for casual games
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
Data, Analytics & Strategy, Barcelona
Data, Analytics & Strategy, San Francisco
Technology & Development, Barcelona,London,Stockholm