Game Operations Specialist | Candy Crush Saga
Craft:Games Design & Production
As a Game Operations Specialist you will create, launch and monitor events to support the Candy Crush Operations & Analytics org. in Stockholm Sweden. Working with a variety of stakeholders across our different Business Areas, you will have a vital role in delivering events and content to millions of customers worldwide. Critical to your success is an ability to easily adapt to new situations and tight deadlines, strong communication skills and a business mindset.
Role Within Our Kingdom
Reporting to a Director in Operations, you will;
- Configure Tests - Compile components to create test and events as required from stakeholder requests.
- QA Test - Manual QA test to ensure performance is as intended, both pre and post launch into live environment.
- Push content into the Live environment – Push events, live ops, a/b tests into the live environment that will be experienced by millions of customers worldwide.
- Monitor & Report – Monitor the live performance of content and tests, flagging for immediate issues and reporting results according to KPIs.
Skills to Create Thrills:
Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and quality orientated
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding or enthusiasm for the games industry
- High analytical & problem- solving skills
- Prior experience within QA or Data/Analytics is a plus
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.