Product Manager, Audience Operations
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Want to create the world’s best mobile games? Have you got the skills to make that happen? As a Product Manager for the Ads Growth team, you will work alongside data scientists, product managers, architects and developers to execute the product vision and strategy for our Ads Platform.
Your focus will be to manage the segmentation platform as a product and define and deliver features to internal and external teams, while improving reliability, scalability and cost- effectiveness of the platform.
This role will focus on quality and scaling both the current and future ads products to optimize ad serving in mobile games. You will look at problems in new ways, be disciplined in using a balance of both creative and analytical skills, and will possess the boldness to try new things. You will deliver ideas from concept to implementation and will champion new and existing ad products across studios at King and Activision.
A successful candidate will be comfortable working on technical projects to deliver data management and segmentation solutions that reduce operational complexity and enable optimization for both demand and supply.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under- represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Game changer what you bring to the role:
- Contribute towards the ads platform business strategy to build a robust product roadmap for development and drive adoption of key data platform products.
- Work closely with developers, product managers and game teams to understand problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define initiatives, resolve dependencies, and perform data- driven prioritization.
- Communicate and evangelize the value of ads platform to product engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in depth analysis of ads behavior and demonstrate how that analysis impacts business metrics.
- Work cross- functionally across product, engineering, architecture, infrastructure and other areas to successfully push platform initiatives forward.
Skills to create thrills
- You have a technical background in large- scale distributed systems and platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects.
- You know how to define team goals and success metrics, and ensure that we are tracking towards improvements that align with the platform's wider business objectives.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- You hold or have held a technical role in the past.
- 2- 5 years of product management experience or you are a recent MBA graduate.
- A keen eye for user design, and experience building external/internal- facing tools is a plus.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com