Senior IT Auditor
Priorities can often change in a fast- paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of scope and planning for IT internal audits and integrated audits.
- Conduct end- to- end IT audits of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes.
- Work with the business and Technology stakeholders to provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
- Draft high impact audit reports for provision to executive management.
- Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
- Support the development of analytics and process automation to improve the efficiency and efficacy of auditing.
- Understand and analyze large data sets to generate insight and identify potential exceptions.
- Track and follow- up on the implementation of management’s action plans to address identified control gaps.
- Communicate/engage regularly with the IT Audit/Technology community to thoroughly understand current IT Audit/Technology developments and risks and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
- Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within the function, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
- Build a strong network and relationships with the wider business to become a trusted advisor.
- Sarbanes- Oxley auditing.
We’re looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit and the video game industry, are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time.
- Industry recognized certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Should be familiar with control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, CIS, etc.).
- Ability to develop, design, and execute IT operational audits using a risk- based approach.
- Experience performing IT SOX audits, including scoping, testing, reporting, and remediation related activities.
- Have previous practice in auditing ITGCs across all IT elements/layers (OS, DB, App, SaaS, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and Oracle R12.
- Practical experience with SQL and/or python.
- Good project management and organization skills; ability to multitask.
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to develop and write impactful reports and presentations.
- Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, must be able to acclimate and add value quickly.
- Natural curiosity.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com