Identity Engineer, Governance
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a skilled IAM engineer to join our Activision | Blizzard | King (ABK) Information Security team.
At ABK we aim to deliver the best user experience and business driven processes to lead our identity data, and the authentication and authorization experience for our users. You’ll be joining a highly technical team who are charged with a mission to design and build an IAM program that provides identity governance and provisioning services across the breadth of the enterprise via a single unified identity.
You’ll work closely with our Principal IAM Architect, contributing towards that effort by focusing on identity governance, analyzing business requirements and implementing well designed technical solutions. Working to automate integrations and workflows, building and improving application connectors and working to reconcile identity data in our Sailpoint IdentityIQ system, among other tasks. Placing identity at the center of the security decision making process, you’ll have the opportunity to work on critical pivotal initiatives for our enterprise and get to implement and work with innovative technologies in the space. The ideal candidate will already have extensive experience working as an IAM engineer in a fast- paced technology environment, preferably within an information/cyber security function.
Priorities can often change in a fast- paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain and improve business processes (workflows) in our identity stack
- Analyze permission schemes and integration options of new applications, recommend configurations that meet standard methodologies then design and implement integrations that include provisioning/deprovisioning, reconciliation and login mechanisms
- Generate and develop reports, rules, dashboards and policies to identify and alert on compliance issues
- Enhance the current role model and on- demand access request mechanisms to cater for emerging business needs
- Following and improving our iterative development practices to ensure the future sustainability of our platform
- Proposing creative and innovative solutions that simplify and streamline the access management process
- Helping our IT team solve user issues and providing accurate documentation
- Identify gaps in current processes, documentation, workflows and design solutions; recommending and/or delivering changes or enhancements as needed to improve clarity, efficiency and scalability of our offerings
- Extensive hands- on experience developing and supporting custom processes and integrations in Sailpoint IdentityIQ within a business environment
- Working knowledge of IAM standard methodologies and principles
- Experience with Java, XML, SQL, REST APIs, SCIM
- Experience working with Git, Eclipse interactive development environment and Linux command line usage
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD and other Cloud Identity types
- Experience working with systems integration projects
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non- technical collaborators
- Ability to solve problems independently and drive collaboration with the immediate team and external teams as needed to meet strategic goals
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- BSc in Computer Science, Cyber/Information Security or other related subject area or experience
- Experience implementing unit/regression testing in Java, e.g. JUnit
- Knowledge of IAM frameworks in cloud environments
- Experience with SSO, privileged access management, multi- factor and other authentication and authorization technologies, e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Kerberos etc..
- Good understanding of Information Security standard methodologies
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by complementary teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well- being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast- paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as advised by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Technology & Development, London
Technology & Development, London