This position is responsible for coordinating daily facility operations and maintenance and to help ensure that this site is compliant with all local laws and legislation. Provides proactive solutions to facility related issues and problems. To help maintain a safe and comfortable working environment for all staff and visitors. Maintain, vendors, building services and site operational activities for King and other locations as and when required.
Maintenance repairs and daily operations
- Coordinate, schedule and plan all maintenance- related tasks including mechanical, electrical, lighting, plumbing and fire safety systems among others.
- Manage all cleaning operations, liaising both with King’s and Landlord’s contractors.
- Guarantee King’s Business Continuity – Close collaboration with the IT department to ensure that all Server Rooms are powered 24/7, with backup power and HVAC always ready.
- Carry out frequent walkthroughs and inspections to maintain a clean and working environment.
- Identify problems and provide solutions in a seamless, cost- effective manner.
- Deliver our first class service to all employees and champion our company values, ensuring a lean communication and a satisfactory resolution of all issues.
- Work with Global event team in helping facilitate ad hoc activities and events.
- Work with the SWAT team in various events to spearhead King’s values and culture.
- Assisting the Group Workplace Manager general admin, financial and other tasks as required.
- Assisting and guiding the Reception team in projects, daily tasks and common goals.
- During the WFH period, help create a better mood through different challenges and quizzes, led by the Reception team.
- Forecast, plan and execute all office moves and churn.
- Accurate record keeping of employee count and teams distribution.
- Manage, upgrade and maintain the office signage.
- Track and manage King’s office assets inventory, with the assistance of RAM software.
Health and Safety
- Ensure our offices are compliant with the local legislation.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of fire drills and carry out the usual fire warden duties.
- Carry out recurrent inspections to identify possible issues.
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager in all H&S related operations.
- Managing of projects of diverse size and scope, with aim to improve the condition of our premises.
- Assist the Global Project Manager in projects related to changes in the office space.
- Liaise with the Landlord’s Facility Manager to coordinate works in the building’s common areas.
- Plan and execute initiatives to move forward to a greener office.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.