Senior Finance Operations Specialist
Senior Finance Operations Specialist - Permanent
We are looking for a driven, service minded all- rounder with a positive attitude and an eye for detail to join the King Finance Operations Team.
The Senior Finance Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the day- to- day activities and projects across the Purchase to Pay teams.
The role entails providing support to various stakeholders on ad hoc basis, ensuring that the team’s tasks are completed, and operations run efficiently.
The Senior Finance Operations Specialist is expected to promote the King culture & values and team spirit and ensure the smooth and timely completion of assigned tasks.
Skills that create thrills
- Previous working experience in a multinational organization or a shared service center, preferably in a Purchase to Pay environment
- Excellent communication skills with focus on service delivery & stakeholder management
- Problem solving, troubleshooting issues, process improvement
- Detail oriented & organized, good time management skills
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to work independently and adapting to new tasks as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP
- Candidate must be proficient in English – Spanish, Swedish or German is a plus
- Positive attitude and team spirit
Sweet bonus skills
- Technical experience in back- end data management of ERP systems and/or online portals (data feed integration experience is a plus)
- Experience in system implementation & integration including User Acceptance Testing
- Query resolution in help desk / ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
- Project Management skills
Want to get treated like royalty?
Apply now! Application must be in English
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.