Associate Director of Sales
Craft:Advertising & Sales
Activision Blizzard Media (ABM) brings innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly- engaged players.
This division builds powerful marketing solutions that are embraced by the world’s largest marketers.
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad- thinking salesperson to lead and grow a group of key holding company & agency partnerships and to help take our media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the agency and client landscape on the East Coast, based out of New York.
Your role within ABM
- Cultivate and build relationships with strategic investment partners at agency holding companies and clients, specifically Dentsu & Horizon Media.
- Oversee several existing high- value partnerships with support from sales management.
- Ensure mutual success between customer and Activision Blizzard Media, while maximizing the potential from the relationship.
- Manage business and technical escalations and continually communicate requirements to all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Opportunity to build a supporting team as you grow Activision Blizzard Media’s footprint across your accounts.
Skills to create thrills
- 8+ years of media experience in an ad agency partnership or direct media sales capacity.
- Deep relationships throughout the major agency holding companies in New York, with a specific focus on Dentsu & Horizon Media.
- Working knowledge of programmatic execution and understanding of technology eg.. Google Ad Manager, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape.
- Demonstrated experience in sales- focused or partnership role selling through agencies.
- Ability to articulate complex requirements to achieve results.
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with experience working through cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectations.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com