Senior Strategist, ASO
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Your Role within the Kingdom
Reporting into the ASO Associate Director, the Senior ASO Senior Strategist will be responsible for creating and executing ASO testing strategies to answer specific business questions, on a variety of pre- launch & Franchise titles. Will be responsible for communicating performance back to the business & managing the strategy from start to finish.
Within ASO they will:
- Setup an ASO strategy to support the marketing of new titles
- Provide insights to the ASO team and relevant stakeholders
- Aligning ASO needs with any and all strategic recommendations
- Use ASO strategies to drive growth in the business with relevant stakeholders
- Assessing data performance of projects delivered
- Build on established strong relationships to drive future growth via new initiatives within the business
- Identify and consider opportunities and risks when articulating recommendations
- Establishing strong relationships various stakeholders throughout the business
- Working within the team to solve challenges around app store optimisation and search
- Working with our in house design agency to produce intelligently constructed and optimised assets
- Running creative A/B testing to assess the performance of optimised creative
- Work upstream with games teams & manage testing strategies to impact their pipeline to marketability.
- Monitor performance of apps in Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Review performance of different assets within the stores and use findings to make recommendations to the business
- Identify trends to help us optimise the position of our games in various app stores
- You will closely with a wide range of stakeholders across Marketing, CRM, our games teams and legal
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders and games teams from play test to hard launch to ensure all of our app store assets are fully optimised
Skills to create thrills
As a Senior ASO specialist you’ll have a love for numbers and along with an interest in creatives. They will enjoy working with a new and innovative area of the business and have a real interest in ASO.
- Very detail orientated
- Have the ability to identify opportunities based on App Store analysis
- Liaising with multiple touchpoints across both the business and agencies
- Good communication skills to work with team members, agencies and stakeholders throughout the business
- Strong numerical skills and a fast learner
- Experience with MS Office. In particular intermediate to advanced abilities with Excel and PowerPoint. Vlookup and Pivot Table level as a minimum
- Data analysis experience
- Solid project management skills
- A self- starter but a team player
Tasty Bonus Skills
- Previous experience of the App Stores is a plus point.
- Agency briefing and liaison experience recommended.
- Clear understanding of analytics particularly within Digital Marketing.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
- Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
- King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Singapore, Seattle and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Want to join our Kingdom?
- Please send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. All applications must be in English.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.