HR Operations Specialist - Fixed Term 6 Months Contract
Craft:HR & Business Support
HR Operations Specialist
HR Operations is central within King’s global HR department. We are the link to the Centres of Expertise (CoE) and provide operations support to teams across HR including HR Technology, HR Business Partners and Recruitment.
Working as part of an international team, you will be responsible for delivering an amazing service to Kingster’s across the globe. The role of HR Operations Specialist acts as Tier 1 and 2 support to the business and is the link to our Centres of Expertise (COE) within HR.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the full employee life cycle, which includes recruitment coordination, employee lifecycle data entry and audits, handling employee files and documentation and HR administration (Tier 1 support). In addition to that, you will be responsible for independently advising on HR policies and practices, resolving manager and employee policy and process queries, and supporting continuous improvement initiatives (Tier 2 support).
COVID- 19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work- from- home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position and may remain remote for the duration of the contract.
This role can be based in the following locations:
- London, United Kingdom
- Stockholm, Sweden
There is also the opportunity to be fully remote if you are based in Spain, The United Kingdom or Sweden. Regretfully we do not have remote opportunities outside these countries at this time.
- Service first - Provide excellent customer service and act as the first point of contact for incoming inquiries from employees and managers and routine questions related to all types of HR policies, programs and procedures. Utilize these queries to continuously improve Tier 0 information and drive increased self- service.
- HR knowledge leadership - Maintain an understanding of policies, procedures, and regulations that are significant to Human Resources and applicable to local employment law, as well as provide Tier 1 HR policy interpretation.
- Maintain our HRIS system - Maintain our HR Systems and all people records using Workday and other applicable systems, as well as ensure accurate and timely delivery of data to our internal partners and for relevant Government/Legal Compliance requirements.
- Administer and Maintain our Employment documentation – create and distribute employee life cycle documents/letters and maintain personnel files.
- End to end Recruitment coordination – Schedule and coordinate interviews, organise interviewee travel and support on- boarding all while providing a great candidate experience.
- Process improvement - Be a role model and the champion for HR process excellence. Take an active role in ensuring that knowledge articles and local policies are complete and developed. Lead in educating and advising managers and employees on HR policies, HR practices and local legislation. Identify and provide insight where HR operational improvement is needed and help to implement change on a local and global level
- Support the HR Function - Partnering with CoE’s, to deliver projects, improve processes and drive efficiencies within the function.
- Teamwork and independence - Work as one team alongside the Global HR Operations Specialists in our other office locations and ensure best practice is globally consistent across King and AB, where applicable. Take on and independently lead projects where a need is identified to be more effective.
- Manage sensitive people issues - Maintain strict confidentiality and escalate sensitive people related cases to HRBPs/People Directors.
- Demonstrable organizational and excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Task- oriented, with the ability to handle a variety of employee lifecycle tasks at high volumes in a fast paced and constantly changing business, whilst also following specific processes and direction from respective team/project leads.
- Experience in supporting HR people processes
- Experience in managing multiple activities for different stakeholders (e.g. Employees, Managers, HRBPs, COE’s, Recruiters)
- A successful track record in a fast paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Problem solver, with the ability to anticipate problems, provide solutions, prioritise and be proactive.
- Driven by results and execution focused, passionate about continuously seeing tasks to completion and have a methodical approach even when working under pressure.
- Experience of working with recruitment or HR data systems, accurately inputting data and maintaining systems, preferably within a fast- moving company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders, employees, candidates and peers to ensure effective team collaboration and an enhanced customer/employee experience
- Knowledge and understanding of local employment law and ability to interpret HR policies
- You’ll appreciate and understand the need for confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people related activities.
- Excellent IT skills – particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with using Workday
- Experience with using Case Management systems
- Experience managing your workload through a ticketing system with queries coming from multiple locations.
- Other languages – we are a Global team.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London,Stockholm
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London,Stockholm
HR & Business Support, London
HR & Business Support, Barcelona