HR Generalist/HR Advisor
Craft:HR & Business Support
King makes great games that offer fun, bite- size entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy! It's no surprise that creating a fun and friendly employee experience is at the heart of our values and culture.
Reporting into the Senior People Director in Sweden, we are looking for an HR Generalist/HR Advisor to join our Kingdom and be an important part of our People Team in Sweden. The HR Generalist/HR Advisor will contribute to our employee’s experience across Sweden.
We’re looking for someone who is super organised, has great people skills, strong data management & process implementation, proactive work approach, problem solving thinking and is passionate about providing a great employee experience to our Kingsters. You will love supporting your client groups (HR Business Partners and Managers), providing pragmatic solutions to their everyday challenges, and driving process improvements which add value to both our employees and simplify our ways of working.
You will independently advise employees on our HR policies, practices, and processes to ensure we provide the best employee experience possible. You will also take the lead on our HR data supporting our People Team and leaders with their reporting, workforce planning, talent & performance practices, and engagement action plans.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN OUR KINGDOM
- Independently advise on HR policies, practices, and local regulatory requirements to resolve manager and employee policy queries linked to core HR processes and topics such as leaves, probation, performance management, reward, mobility and much more
- Advise and support our managers with employee relations issues from: performance management, disciplinaries and grievances etc.
- First point of contact for our Kingsters when it comes to employee experience such as leaves, probations, outside of interest etc.
- Maintains awareness and coach around local labour laws that may impact King and Kingsters
- Owns policies - takes an active role in updating local policies and educating managers. Works with peers & legal to update our intranet pages as needed
- Analysing resource data such as turnover, retention, new hires, compensation, productivity, capability etc. and proved data and advise to HR Business Partners and/or managers
- Owning and ensuring that our HR- tools and Dashboards are always updated and correct in terms of employee information
- Providing HR Business Partners with accurate data and recommendations to drive the overall people objectives and strategy
- You will own the maintenance of data & employee changes in Workday for your areas, looking at ways to continuously improve our practices here and ways of working with our global HR Ops team
- You will support training programs around local and companywide initiatives and projects
- You will partner with managers to ensure the onboarding of our new Kingsters over their first 90 days lives up to the expectations of our Kingdom, sets them up for success and the passing of their probation.
- You will support our Employee Engagement initiatives; from running focus groups, preparing communications, data collection and analysis to the coordination of team feedback and action plans to ensure we follow up on our commitments and continuously drive improvements
- Conducts Exit interviews as applicable ensuring learning from these are captured and fed back into both people and business plans
- Actively support other HR and Core function initiatives, projects, events, community days and other King initiatives. This will include the development of project plans (i.e. actions, risks and issues, timelines) and supporting of local and functional projects to help improve our employee experience
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS:
- HR experience gained in an international context,
- Skilled in operational HR work of managing end to end HR processes
- You will be professional, credible, and responsive
- Strong advisory skills, knowledge, and experience of applying local employment law
- Employee relations experience
- Experience of interpreting and applying HR policies and procedures with the ability to identify potential ER issues
- Experience managing multiple activities and collaborating with others to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and excellent time management skills
- Strong experience of data analysis, management, pulling of insights and recommendations from this
- Actively listens to the business on improvements that could be made to the metrics
- Seeks new ways to improve HR processes and outcomes. Look at ways to process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders, employees, and HR peers to ensure effective team collaboration and an enhanced customer/employee experience
- Sound judgement and decision making, with the ability to identify and resolve problems, provide solutions, and take necessary actions to prevent them from developing in future
- Appreciation and understanding of the need for confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people related activities. Works with employees affected by changes to explain rationale and reinforce the need to change
- Excellent IT skills – particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Business fluent written and verbal English
- Experience of using HR systems such as Workday
- Good level of all Microsoft packages including excel and PowerPoint. Can gather internal HR metrics and present them in a useful way
- Basic understanding of project management methodology
- Experience supporting the facilitation (& training) of HR processes spanning across: Performance Management, Engagement, Talent, DE&I and other people processes is an advantage
- Other languages, we are a global team
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
HR & Business Support, Stockholm
HR & Business Support, Berlin
HR & Business Support, London
HR & Business Support, Stockholm