Performance Marketing Internship
Performance Marketing Internship
As a Performance Marketing Intern, you’ll be at the heart of gaining insight into the global marketing function of the game industry.
The successful candidate will be analytically minded, exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow their career in a fast- paced environment.
Your role within our Kingdom
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting in the creation, planning and management of mobile marketing campaigns
- Reporting on marketing campaigns
- Analysing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimising accordingly
- Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile and paid social
- Coordinating internally with product development and graphics teams
Skills to create thrills
- Interest in the social/mobile games market from a commercial perspective
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, result- oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to work together with team members and other teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review data and make recommendations
- Strong ability with Microsoft Excel
Tasty bonus skills
- Results driven and passionate about online media
- Constantly challenge the norm and recommend new opportunities to increase performance
- Pro- active attitude, eager to learn and a hands- on mentality
- Excellent problem solving skills
Want to join our Kingdom?
Apply now! Applications need to be in English.
Our internships can vary in length, depending on the opportunity and your requirements and will take place in Summer 2022.
Please note: our application deadline is Sunday 5th December 2021, however we recruit on an ongoing basis, so early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.