Senior Customer Solutions Engineer
Craft:Technology & Development
Your role within our Kingdom
- Strong understanding & being subject matter expert on feature offerings to Game Studios
- Resolve technical issues and roadblocks during feature rollouts; Analyze, debug, troubleshoot and drive forward solutions
- Collaborate with Game Studios & Partner Managers during the pre- and post- sales phases, focusing on technical aspects
- Interact and represent Tech part of the business; Monitor and collect all technical information of a feature for Game Studios
- Analyze feature usage and recommend ways to maximize the performance of processes
- Writing custom scripts, dashboards, ad- hoc tools, etc. to support customer requirements for the short term and work with the internal team (Product & Engineering) for the long- term solutions
- Experience in support engineering roles
- Good understanding of Advertising & Mobile technologies
- Experience in working with C/C++, Java, Python, GCP, moderate to complex SQL queries, etc.
- Good track record of solving customer technical problems
- Demonstrated customer- centric approach with timely resolution of queries
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience in analyzing the data and converting them to meaningful visualizations
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Activision develops, distributes, and publishes deeply immersive interactive entertainment for gaming consoles, mobile and tablet platforms, and PCs, including blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty® and Skylanders®.
Blizzard Entertainment develops, distributes and publishes some of the most iconic entertainment experiences in gaming, such as World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™, for PCs, mobile and tablet platforms, and consoles.
King Digital Entertainment creates leading interactive entertainment for the mobile world. With more than 200 fun titles, King's franchises include Candy Crush ®, Farm Heroes®, Pet Rescue®, and Bubble Witch®.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.