Brand Manager, Global Publishing, Hearthstone
Well met! The Hearthstone publishing team at Blizzard Entertainment is on a quest to find a passionate and talented Brand Manager to join our family. This individual will support the Sr. Director of publishing, and drive go- to- market planning and promotions for existing and upcoming content.
The ideal candidate has great project management skills, is data driven, has a strong grasp of marketing strategy and experience launching highly visible marketing activations. The individual must be detail oriented, proactive, collaborative, and not only have experience working within a matrixed organization but also setting objectives and building consensus with multiple stakeholder groups. Additionally, we are looking for an empathetic leader who will positively contribute to our team culture.
- Generate actionable insights through a deep understanding of our players, and establish global marketing strategies, product positioning and KPI’s to drive growth for the Hearthstone franchise
- Lead ongoing marketing planning and execution across Publishing – PR, Community, Creative, Growth Marketing, Partnerships, Web and more. Ensure owned channel excellence, and continuously assess player journeys and performance data to optimize experiences across the marketing ecosystem
- Work with publishing leaders across regions to coordinate, develop, measure and improve global marketing strategies and tactics
- Manage relationships with Hearthstone developers, cross- functional teams and various publishing functions and promote collaboration and alignment against business and campaign objectives
- Collaborate with the broader commercial team and contribute to aspects of the business plan, including acquisition forecasting, launch/promotions timing and lifecycle planning
- Work with 1st party partners and associated teams to secure promotional support for upcoming content
- Continually monitor local game analytics, as well as media and marketing program performance and make recommendations to ensure that business goals are exceeded
- Serve as the product expert to a broad set of comms stakeholders
- Manage approvals of programs, messaging, creative on behalf of the brand
- 3- 5 years marketing a high- profile brand and managing associated campaigns, with experience in strategy, execution and creative thinking/idea generation
- Proven ability to leverage consumer insights and business analytics to impact campaign objectives and design
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to effectively manage & complete multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Strong Presentation skills
- A passion for video games and the video game industry
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Direct experience marketing mobile games
- International experience
- Passion for and in- depth knowledge of strategy games, particularly Hearthstone
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
** Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com