Publisher Operations Manager
Craft:Advertising & Sales
Your role within our Kingdom
We are seeking a skilled Publisher Operations Manager that has a passion for digital advertising and the gaming industry, to help us scale our player- first advertising business. You will work collaboratively with our fantastic game developers, advertising sales & operations teams and support functions to boost our ad monetization and effectively manage our stakeholder needs. Your role will be a central clearing house for information, decision- making and communications; relied upon by senior leaders and colleagues around the world.
- Maintaining and updating weekly/monthly/quarterly ad monetization roadmaps - working with game studios, cross- functional partners and the whole Operations team to set expectations and coordinate delivery
- Partnering with game teams and the broader Ads Operations team to define testing and rollout plans, and translate these into actionable process documents to guide execution
- Maintain robust documentation of current and past ad monetization tests and results, supporting future prioritization and game decision- making on the most effective ad monetization actions
- Coordination of setup and launch of demand testing and initiatives (collaborating with multiple internal teams), including QA and real- time monitoring at critical moments
- Institute and maintain regular syncs with key game partners covering ads monetization performance, upcoming activity pipeline, and current issues/concerns
- European time zone coverage of first- line escalations from game team partners to the Operations team, responding to performance issues & routing escalations to others as needed
- In collaboration with the whole Operations team, being accountable for delivery of the ads monetization roadmap to our game partners, and driving ads revenue growth
Skills to create Thrills
- Experience in either game production operations or in advertising sales operations, or a similar applicable skillset from other industries
- Experience with complex multi- stakeholder communications, both written and verbal, in the context of both long- term project planning and in day- to- day operations
- You have an ability to build strategic business- to- business partnerships based on strong understanding of both parties strengths and needs, including at a distance across time zones
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated business judgement in generating insights and actionable next steps from complex data
- Familiarity working within a validation centric environment where decisions are data- led and frequently subject to robust AB testing
- Familiarity with mobile ad technology and operations, including waterfall management, yield optimization and working with demand providers (e.g. ad networks, exchanges, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with Product teams to provide feedback on tools and products, and highlight improvements and value- adding features for development
- The ideal candidate will be service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders and game studio partners are successful in scaling ad monetization experiences
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.
Advertising & Sales, New York
Technology & Development, London
Advertising & Sales, New York
Data, Analytics & Strategy, London,Stockholm