Events Project Manager - Immediate Start
Craft:HR & Business Support
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting to the Global Senior Events Manager, we are seeking a skilled Events Project Manager to be responsible for managing and delivering our virtual / hybrid and live internal events, supporting all King offices across our global locations. Events include webinars, team buildings, celebrations, employee onboarding, team meetings and offsites, seminars and conferences.
You will be working closely with your event stakeholders to plan and provide memorable, engaging and cost- effective experiences to our employees, while ensuring that all event requirements, deadlines, and budget are on track. You are an enthusiastic hands- on professional, who understands negotiation and promotion techniques, with excellent organizational and relationship building skills, able to think, plan, innovate, and execute resourcefully, required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
You should have significant experience of working on virtual / hybrid / live events and have been working actively in this area a minimum of 3 years.
The contract will start in September 2021 until end of May 2022.
- Project manage from end to end multiple virtual / hybrid and live events at all levels, involving internal and external audiences, as well as senior management teams.
- Develop project plans and define project tasks, timelines and resource requirements as needed, manage day- to- day event logistics, liaise with stakeholders to ensure tasks are on track, provide direction and support to enhance cross- functional work, create event planning efficiencies and act proactively to mitigate any risk and reduce setbacks.
- Manage technical aspects of the virtual/hybrid events such as webinars, video conferences, livestreams, online team buildings and celebrations.
- Effectively set up, host and run video conferencing meetings on Zoom
- Manage event budget, ensure cost control and reconcile project invoices and event final cost reporting.
- Source and manage suppliers. Review and negotiate contracts. Identify new preferred partners and cost- efficient opportunities.
- Actively manage our internal database and ensure vendors details and factsheets are filled and tracked within established timelines.
- Provide expert direction throughout each project to meet event expectations and support stakeholders with event content production and copywriting whenever required.
- Directly oversee event set up and execution of assigned events. Assisting events on- site when required.
- Inspire excellence, drive innovation, create and promote a collaborative environment. You are expected to be an exemplar of our King values and to nourish them throughout our events.
Skills to create thrills:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an event project manager on virtual / hybrid and live events
- Excellent understanding of virtual event technology, live streaming and webcasting
- Proficiency in navigating video conferencing experience in Zoom is a distinct advantage.
- Capacity to stay levelheaded in a role where the stakes are high and to handle various projects simultaneously
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and think outside the box
- Ability to produce content for abstracts, presentations, copy writing
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal) – fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of event suppliers and strong negotiation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google tools and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Power Point, plus Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Familiar with international travel requirements and travel registration tools
- Ability to assist physically in event set up and breakdown.
- Flexibility is a must. Being adaptable to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Self- starter who enjoys working in a fast- paced environment
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.