Finance Analyst - Marketing
Marketing Finance Analyst
Kingster’s in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, accounting, compliance, and project management.
If you’re a Finance professional that dreams of ripping off that corporate attire and pulling on a pair of jeans, there’s an opportunity for you here.
We’re currently recruiting a FP&A Analyst to report to the Finance Manager of Marketing
- Running the marketing month end process, ensuring accuracy and compliance with all relevant Sox controls
- Support Finance manager in preparing monthly leadership packs, ensuring integrity and accuracy of financial information
- Support Finance Manager in preparation of bi- weekly investment outlook and be able to communicate associated impacts on the business
- Liasing with marketing teams and supporting in preparation of review materials for core planning processes including annual planning and quarterly forecasting
- Be a true business partner to assigned cost / business areas by fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive insight to key stakeholders
- Communicate issues and in a timely manner. Proactively manages issues before they become problems
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting, analysis and business case support to the team and to business partners in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points, leveraging strong excel modelling skills
- Share information in PowerPoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience
- Seek out opportunities for growth and development within King to take yourself to the next level
- Self- organised and the ability to gather data from various sources – teams, systems, excel, people’s heads
- Detail oriented – reviews outputs for accuracy and consistency
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, as well as experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non- financial business drivers
- Able to build collaborative and robust relationships within the King community, working with cross- functional teams, specifically finance and marketing teams
- Comfortable working with big data sets; translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to work to tight deadlines to ensure key deliverables are met
- Intermediate excel skill and experience and experience in building robust financial models
- Team player
Bonus but not essential:
- Business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company would be beneficial
- ACA or CIMA qualified or equivalent, or on track to achieve
- Hyperion/Workday/Oracle R12 systems experience or similar large enterprise software
FP&A Team Values
- Ownership and Accountability
- Commercial and Curious
- Proactive and Forward- Thinking
- Improving and Evolving
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.