IT Support Team Lead
IT Support Team Lead
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the IT Support Team Lead will be accountable for the local IT Support department formed by IT Support engineers based in Stockholm.
● Manage the performance of the IT Suport Engineers reporting into you. This includes everything from hiring to delivering performance reviews.
● Provide end user support for applications and systems like MS Office, VPN, IP Phones (Cisco), Mobile Phones and video conferencing systems.
● Work with all of the regular IT support tools including but not limited to: Active Directory, Exchange, antivirus, imaging (SCCM and MDT), Mobile Iron, disk encryption, spam management (Proofpoint).
● Ensure joiners and leavers IT requirements are managed correctly.
● Manage the IT assets through their entire lifecycle from acquisition to disposal.
● Gather and translate user expectations to technical solutions.
● Create and update documentation using a wiki (Confluence).
● Mentor customers and deliver end user training.
● Manage the priorities and day to day work of your Support team.
● Lead small projects that will utilize support members from other offices
● Managing the IT Support ticket queue to ensure SLA’s are achieved locally and on a global scale.
● 2+ year leading a team of support engineers and 5+ years experience in hardware installation and troubleshooting of PC’s and Macs. This includes working with hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, PSUs, GPUs, sound cards, monitors etc.
● Customer service oriented team player who possesses excellent organisational skills.
● Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and email systems (Exchange)
● Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Windows applications such as Microsoft Office suite.
● Aware of security standards to protect personal IT devices
● ITIL Version 3 experience a bonus skill.
● Basic understanding of Internal networks(routing, DNS, DHCP, etc).
● Knowledge in Printers and Microsoft Printer Server.
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
● Excellent written and spoken English.
● Ability to travel between King offices as required.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.