App Store Optimisation - Senior Manager
We’re looking for an App Store Optimisation (ASO) Senior Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team in London to lead our global ASO strategies.
We are continually looking at new & innovative ways to improve our App Store pages and drive installs.
Why work at King? We have multiple games across various genres, and we are continually exploring new games to launch into the market.
Reporting into the ASO Associate Director, the Senior Manager, ASO will be responsible for creating and executing ASO testing strategies to answer specific business questions, on a variety of pre- launch & Franchise titles. Will be responsible for communicating performance back to the business & managing the strategy from start to finish. They will also be integral in producing best in class reporting and leading new initiatives within ASO.
Within ASO they will:
- Create industry leading ASO strategies to support the marketing of new and existing titles
- Act as an ambassador for ASO, communicating plans, initiatives, and performance across the wider King business
- Employ your Project management skills by coordinating internally and externally with the Games Studios, cross- channel marketing, and creative teams.
- Deconstruct and optimise the user funnel working with key stakeholders across the company. Aligning ASO needs with all strategic recommendations
- Build on established strong relationships to drive future growth via new initiatives within the business
- Identify and consider opportunities and risks when articulating recommendations
- Working within the team to solve challenges around app store optimisation and search
- Assessing data performance of projects delivered
- Working with our in house design agency to produce intelligently constructed and optimised assets
- Running creative A/B testing to assess the performance of optimised creative
- Identify trends to help us optimise the position of our games in various app stores
- Will be a mentor to junior members of the team and provide guidance
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working at a mobile app
- Extensive experience managing a wide range of stakeholders, across a range of disciplines and levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Formidable skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, data visualisation tools (Looker or Tableau) and
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, result- oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Basic R Script, python, or similar skills a plus.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
- Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.