Craft:HR & Business Support
Candy Crush Saga is looking for a Business Partner
You will actively partner with Candy Crush Sagas leaders, getting under the skin of the organisation to truly understand our players, people and business goals.
Drive our Talent strategy through our leaders and organization to reach our goals whilst living our values.
You will be partnering with our people and managers to establish and implement our talent strategy. You will be accountable for people priorities and processes across the organization and closely partnering with stakeholders to influence and drive interesting and relevant projects across Candy.
The Business Partner will help to create and sustain a collaborative environment across all teams, managers and locations.
The primary purpose of the Business Partner is to enable high- impact, purpose- driven results for the Managers, the players, the teams, and the business.
This role reports to the the Senior People Director in Candy Crush Saga.
Your role within the Kingdom
- Establishing a true strategic partnership with all managers.
- Continuously work with managers across the business to support and drive all people related processes, topics and priorities.
- Improving capabilities to drive the Talent strategy across your business.
- Anticipate talent needs and capabilities across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Identify improvements areas to be created or improved to reach higher standards in our organization.
- Using external models, best practice, knowledge and network to continually drive improvements in business performance, organisational design and talent processes.
- Identify and develop future leaders to ensure sustainability and growth.
- Strong passion and knowledge within the DE&I, area to constantly striving and working toward higher ambitions and goals.
- Execute and lead flawless people processes
- Continuously work on driving enablement, productivity and engagement in your business areas and teams
- Partnering with our Talent & Acquisition friends to proactively provide a clear understanding of the business needs to attract awesome talents
Skills to create thrills
In summary; if you’re a great communicator, super- smart, people savvy, with a commercial mindset, you achieve a lot with speed, high quality, efficiency and grace – you’re the one we’re looking for!
- Lives all our values in everything you do.
- Have a clear and strong Business impact. Results orientated combined with commercial acumen who makes great things happen in a high pace environment.
- Use powerful insights, commercial acumen and strategic understanding to influence others and drive the People Strategy and Business Performance.
- Great Judgement and making complex decisions using robust information.
- Excellent multi project prioritisation, using data, analytics, insight and good judgement to make good and quick decisions and follow through to execution
- Organisational Development, own and lead change, re- design and engagement in the business
- Resourcing, Identify critical talent requirements, anticipate churn and succession, and facilitate planning in partnership with our Talent and Acquisition friends
- Service Delivery, own and manage cyclical people and business processes.
- Talent Management, create talent and succession plans to take account of immediate and long- term needs and actions
- Employee Relations, Use knowledge to coach and advise managers and drive necessary actions
- Communication, uses simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate
- Precise, good at analyzing data and visualize it to influence others through story telling
Qualification and Experience
- Ideally minimum BA, ideally higher
- Demonstrated experience of international strategic and operational business partnership roles at a senior business unit level (+7 years)
- Ideally worked both in and out of Sweden in a Business Partner role
- Ideally experience from the Gaming and/ or Tech industry
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken) essential
- Preferably/optional, labor law experience from Sweden, UK, Germany and/or Spain
Location: Stockholm, Berlin or Barcelona
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.
HR & Business Support, Stockholm
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London,Stockholm
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London,Stockholm
HR & Business Support, London,Stockholm