Accountant – Group Finance
At King, we bring moments of magic to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We’re experimenting, learning and adapting continuously to shape the mobile games industry in ways yet to be imagined. We’re not afraid to have fun along the way, and King Finance is no exception.
We are seeking a part/newly- qualified Group Accountant to join our high profile Group Finance team. In this role you will provide accurate and insightful analysis to Finance Leadership, other Finance teams and Activision Blizzard (AB), our parent entity. Responsibilities include consolidation and analysis of the monthly and quarterly financial results, internal monthly reporting assistance and quarterly reporting to AB.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly P&L commentary
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly Balance Sheet commentary
- Partnering with other Finance teams to understand the consolidated financials and provide accurate and insightful variance analysis against prior period and forecast comparatives
- Critical review and challenge of commentary received from other Finance teams
- Assistance with preparing consolidated monthly reporting materials for Finance Leadership, including commercial and financial KPIs
- Monthly journal postings and ownership of consolidation entity
- Ownership of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of Group month end financial systems processes and ad- hoc support for wider Finance
- Preparation of quarterly reporting materials for AB
- Supporting FP&A colleagues within Group Finance and wider Finance teams as required
- Assist with Group audit queries at quarter and year end
- Ownership of Group Finance SoX documentation
- Ad- hoc tasks and projects as they arise
Skills to create thrills:
- Part/newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or international equivalent)
- Background in Group consolidation and/or audit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion Finance systems is preferred
- Fluent and concise written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem- solving capabilities with a drive to continually seek opportunities for process improvement
- Results focused and detail oriented, whilst able to identify links to the bigger picture when required
- Agility to manage key deliverables and conflicting priorities within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities and commitment to see these through to completion
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships within Finance and with colleagues across the business
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
Technology & Development, London
UX & UI, Barcelona,Stockholm
, Austin,Santa Monica
, New York