Senior Sales Manager EMEA
Activision Blizzard Media, is an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga and wholly- owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 300M++ players, Activision Blizzard Media, is building a world- class business to bring innovative and impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly- engaged players with a mobile focus, to create powerful solutions embraced by the world’s biggest marketers.
Your role in our Kingdom
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and strategic Sales Manager to lead our agency relationships within Publicis, Independent agencies and some clients directly too, to establish ABM as the gaming must- buy for
Cultivate and build relationships that unlock spend with strategic accounts
Set clear business plans that identify key accounts, agency stakeholders at all levels and actions required to unlock spend.
Meet high levels of external client activity - meetings, calls and prospecting - business development skills core.
Skills to create thrills
- 5+ years of media experience in an agency partnership or ad sales capacity
- Previous experience of working within media, generating demand from the ground up for Digital
- Media Sales teams
- Extensive relationships with Publicis agencies in London and Internationally
- Experience with Havas, Independent agencies and clients a bonus as well
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, DSPs, video/mobile media products, audience
- targeting and the programmatic landscape
- Ability and willingness to overcome tough objections and win the support of key external
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.