Operations Data Analyst
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
The Operations Analyst will be a part of a globally distributed, passionate, and dynamic team
with a mission to build, innovate and operate a best- in- class loyalty program for King games and
our players. This role reports to the Assoc. Director of Operations and will be helping to identify
potential business opportunities improving the operations of the loyalty program.
Your role within our Kingdom
You have a passion for quantitative analysis and the ability to draw business insights that will
add real value to King. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a
fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and
individuals across King - such as Developers, Designers, Business Performance Managers and
● Analyze website performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations to increase
qualified traffic and to promote near- term strategic goals using data from Google Analytics
● Analyze our metrics across ICM, Player Support, Engineering , UX, UI and identify
opportunities to improve performance and player experience
● Assist in player journey mapping the experience on the portal and the experience for player
● Work across functional areas and use data to identify new capabilities to improve the
● Monitor implementation of and make recommendations on tracking events that could
improve current operations
● Assist in designing, launching and maintaining analytics dashboard with clear,
easy- to- understand reporting, to provide better business insights into our internal operations
and customer experience
● Communicate results in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data
visualisation and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data
● Foster strong relationships with other key functions across King, such as Candy team,
Central Analytics, Corporate Strategy and Player Insights
Skills to create thrills
● 3+ years of relevant experience in data and analytics
● Experience using Google Analytics, BigQuery
● Strong aptitude for identifying problems with the ability to creatively troubleshoot issues
● Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
● A growth mindset with a strong leadership attitude
● A self- starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
● Experience in loyalty or rewards programs
● Experience in a gaming, media or consumer web/mobile services company
● Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements and work with development
teams to ensure correct implementation of tracking events
● Experience using SQL for deeper analytical purposes
● Skills with standard reporting tools such as QlikView/Tableau/Looker. In addition, Shinny
or Streamlit experience
● Google Analytics certification preferred
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what
makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who
they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life.
We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without
first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s
why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially,
we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix
intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world
loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring
moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve?
Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits,
including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the
role and about us
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com