Global Payroll Specialist - FTC
Global Payroll Specialist - FTC
You are a skilled payroll specialist, with knowledge and experience in aspects of local payroll. You will be responsible for all Payroll processing and allocated projects for your specific locations.
Working closely across multiple key stakeholder groups within Finance, partnering with HR and liaising with individuals at all levels; you will deliver on all payroll related matters and compliance.
You role includes maintaining relationships with third party payroll and advisors to ensure the execution of payroll is delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
You will report to the Global Payroll Operations Manager, working directly in a team of global payroll specialists.
- You are responsible for payroll compliance, efficiencies & timeliness for your countries.
- You are responsible to ensure correct accounting via our payroll journals, maintaining accuracy of transactions to ensure high quality outputs are maintained at all times
- Liaise with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally (e.g. Employees, HR teams and our payroll provider ADP), providing excellent customer service, payroll knowledge and meet all required SLAs.
- Acts as the first point of contact for Payroll enquiries and cases for locations responsible for.
- Deliver monthly and annual payroll returns and maintain their accuracy for all employees within remit.
- Support as a resource on project impacting payroll where appropriate.
- Provide support on KPI deliverables of payroll and the team.
- Run recurring or adhoc reports, checking data and formatting appropriately to ensure they are suitable for use by finance colleagues or the business
- Make suggestions to processes, supporting on team projects and working with others to upskill on other SME areas across Payroll.
- Keep up to date on regulation changes for specific suppprted locations ensure accuracy and service to customers.
- Maintain compliance on reports and data with all local regulations regarding payroll and benefits.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvements in efficiencies of the department.
- Continue to increase Subject Matter Expertise on your allocated locations, on all payroll and legislative matters, providing expertise support where needed to others.
- Work with the Payroll team and the Global Payroll Operations Manager to provide additional processing/transaction support as required
- Create and submit monthly pensions submissions to the relevant providers in line with agreed SLAs
- Work to a global standardised way across your team, to ensure cross country back up & peer checks are compelted, highlighting issues and identifying trends.
Skills to create thrills
- Knowledgeable in global Payroll Operations, specifically in SE payroll and IE & UK experience is a plus.
- Excellent payroll knowledge (e.g. statutory, legislative) on multiple countries.
- Experienced with Payroll journals and cost analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both internal & externally.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Other languages are a pre.
- Excellent IT skills – particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have a proactive & positive attitude towards global payroll tasks, process improvements and changes.
- Ability to work well independently and demonstrating initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast- moving, ambitious and matrix organisation.
- High attention to detail, with accuracy as a consistent trademark for all deliverables.
Nice to have
- Experienced with outsourced Payroll including Connectivity. ADP Streamline experience is a pre.
- Experienced working in a project environment and contributying to payroll change projects.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Illinois, LA, Malta, New York, San Francisco and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.
Customer & Game Support, Barcelona
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,Stockholm
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London