Manager – Call of Duty Strategic Finance
Activision is seeking an experienced talent to manage the Call of Duty strategic finance vertical. This will be a dynamic and visible role that will involve strategy and financial analysis, and will be a key partner to our Call of Duty business unit.
Priorities can often change in a fast- paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Drive strategic analysis for the Call of Duty franchise in partnership with finance & strategy and product leadership
- Lead long- range planning financial modeling to provide key strategic and financial visibility into potential decisions/trade- offs
- Direct data- led financial modeling of key strategic initiatives within the business unit to impact commercial KPIs of reach, engagement, and monetization
- Partnerships financial and strategic analysis to provide clarity on potential commercial opportunities
- Manage a small analyst team and provide mentorship/growth opportunities
- Leveraging proven analytical capabilities, the successful candidate will be a strong cross- functional collaborator and help drive key operational outcomes and investments.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (investment banking, strategic finance, corporate strategy preferred), ideally in the games/technology/media industry
- Extensive experience modeling technical financial scenarios in Excel and outputting complex concepts into executive materials
- Strong critical thinking: ability to communicate complex concepts at a high level to executives
- History of cross functional work with strong relationship management
- Ability to quickly synthesize full P/L detail and identify underlying unit economics
- Bachelor’s Degree
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well- being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast- paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
, San Francisco