Global Mobility Specialist - Activision Blizzard King
Craft:HR & Business Support
Activision Blizzard King is looking for a Global Mobility Specialist to join our team. This role would be based out of the London Office located in lively Soho, right in the heart of the West End in the centre of the city. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert in all things Global Mobility (Immigration and relocation; tax is a plus). However, its important you are a team player who can adapt to a fast- paced and ever- changing environment to be successful.
Your role within our Kingdom
Serve as point of contact for day- to- day questions regarding immigration, relocation, and processes from internal stakeholders (foreign nationals, HR, Legal and managers) across ABK entities. Come to the team with an open mind and ideas to improve the ABK global mobility program. Most importantly, have fun while working hard.
- Serve as the point of contact for ABK HR Business Partners and Talent Professionals to assess if sponsorship for potential candidates is a requirement
- Manage new hire immigration cases by partnering with outside immigration partner and manage expectations from start to finish
- Work with current employees to ensure continued work authorization including amendments, extensions, and permanent residency
- Continuously communicate timeline with the various parties involved - employee, manager, HR Business Partners, and Director, Global Mobility
- Partner with Director, Global Mobility to develop and own the internal process for permanent residency requirements and ensure we follow all country specific immigration compliance requirements and documentation.
- Collaborate with internal partners such as HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, Corporate Tax, Finance and Accounting to create solutions on streamlining cross- functional processes
- Data integrity a must. Ensure and maintain immigration data is accurately maintained in Workday and other systems and work in conjunction with the broader HR Operations team advising on Global Right to Work Checks and immigration compliance and audits when needed
- Provide general information, education, and guidance to HR Business Partners, Talent Professionals, and candidates regarding requirements for entry to specific country that are in line with immigration regulations
- Maintain Global Mobility intranet site for Europe and APAC, which will include but not limited to, process workflows, policy guidelines, and other necessary resources
- Serve as the point of contact for ABK HR Business Partners and Talent Professionals to assess relocation benefits and requirements
- Continue to build strong relationship with relocation partner and sub vendors
- Work closely with peers, HR Operations and HR Tech to develop a more streamlined approach as it relates automating relocation benefits via Workday
- Provide ongoing training/updates to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Senior Leaders as it relates to relocation benefits and/or immigration
- Conduct relocation surveys via survey tool bi- annually
Skills to create thrills
- Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Work independently and take initiative to provide consultation to all levels of staff
- Excellent relationship building skills
- At least 2- 4 years of experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience in Global Mobility
- Familiarity with Global Immigration (non- US specific)
- Knowledge working with tax, legal, payroll, benefits, on potential issues related to cross border movement is a plus
- Experience managing external partners
- Best in Class customer- service focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and concise verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate difficult messages in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to demonstrate complete discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Familiarity with Workday, Workday Recruit and MS Office
We’re knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
HR & Business Support, London
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,London
HR & Business Support, Barcelona,Stockholm