Associate Business Analyst
Craft:Customer & Game Support
We are looking for an Associate Business Analyst to join our Player Support team, who is self- organized, analytical, player focused, and has a great level of proactivity. This role is based in Barcelona.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
- Use and collate data analytics from a variety of traditional and online contact channels.
- Communicate complex data or into simple conclusions and actionable insights to drive service improvements and decision making.
- Contribute to the creation and modification of dashboards to increase visibility and make our data more accessible to our operational teams and other stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders from Operations, Content, and data science teams to drive overall support and program improvements.
- Identify the needs of our players by analyzing current trends and player feedback.
- Create and deliver regular reporting that is both actionable and tailored.
- Contribute to internal and external player research projects and present findings.
- Assist in the implementation, design, and maintenance of content workflows.
- Occasional creation of player facing support content using a “test & learn” methodology.
- Think creatively and develop new ways to measure & drive adherence to King’s standards.
- Be an ambassador for King and actively look for ways to improve player experience across our channels by contributing to user journey development and complex automations.
Skills to Create Thrills
- Player centric approach, our goal is to help our players.
- Experience working within customer service and/or gaming with good grasp of service KPI’s.
- Analytical approach and a passion for interpreting data.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications, service tools, analytics tools. (e.g., Looker)
- Ability to tell stories derived from data and guide conversations effectively.
- Exceptionally reliable, organized, and have the ability to manage varied workloads and priorities.
- Creative thinking to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.