Production Lead - Candy Crush Friends Saga
Craft:Games Design & Production
Do you want to work on a fun mobile game which entertains millions of players every single day around the world? Working in a talented team alongside developers, designers, artists and other passionate producers, you’ll see your work go live in the app store and will likely see your game played by many.
We’re currently looking for a talented Senior Producer to join our Portfolio Games organisation in London as Production Lead, Candy Crush Friends Saga. You will bring an excellent track record of leading, motivating and supporting cross- functional game teams, managing the production schedule to ensure the successful delivery of multiple game projects.
You will collaborate with the Head of Game and the Candy Crush Friends leads team to deliver on project goals in line with King’s high standards. You will be a role model for your team and the company. You’ll champion our values and help us to apply Agile practices and principles to our game development
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
- Work with the Candy Crush Friends Saga (CCFS) leads team to understand and support game vision and performance goals, quality expectations, and game backlog.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure full understanding of production requirements and constraints, in order to support the team to deliver the right quality experience in an efficient timeline
- Create and maintain the production plan in partnership with the team and leads, then work with the team to execute on it.
- Align the team around clear and motivating goals that is connected to the game strategy and lead and support them to deliver quality features and content
- Track progress throughout production to learn and adjust in order to successfully deliver on expectations
- Provide production overview and status to stakeholders and leads
- Co- ordinate and align backlogs with Product Owners and manage production dependencies
- Lead the game team to proactively identify and mitigate known and emerging problems and risks and promote team- wide visibility.
- Support communication and coordination with external groups such as tech platforms and tools, localization, marketing, etc.
- Drive and co- ordinate the team to deliver ongoing maintenance activities (ex: bug fixing, ad hoc requests, releases)
- Establish clearly defined and efficient working processes together with the team and continuously work to improve the processes
- Identify and plan for opportunities for long- term efficiency improvements
- Identify and engage collaborators, both internal and external to the CCFS team, at the right times throughout production
- Overall responsibility for all Roadmap features from kick- off to release
- Ensure Roadmaps are correctly resourced within the pods/teams in alignment with leads team and game team.
- Align all teams roadmaps to fit current priorities and CCFS goals
- Plan and support teams in work assignment
- Together with leads team identify and resolve staffing needs.
- Encourage and support a positive, creative, feedback- focused culture in your teams and help identify and resolve morale or engagement issues.
- Provide support and input towards individuals’ performance and growth.
- Collaborate with other Production Leads on the improvement of your craft
Skills to Create Thrills:
- Have contributed to the development, release and/or service operations of at least one game or live digital product.
- Experience in leading teams in aligning to and executing against product vision and goals.
- Working within a positive team culture of open feedback, and an environment that boosts engagement, ownership, and accountability.
- Able to receive feedback openly and adjust leadership style and way of working.
- Demonstrated analytical and data- informed decision making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for games.
Tasty Bonus Points:
- Experience in game development crafts such as art, game design, engineering, QA/QC
- Experience working with outsourcing or distributed teams/development
- Experience working in game- as- a- service environment, being able to balance live services as well as game development activities.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.
Games Design & Production, Stockholm
Games Design & Production, Berlin,London,Malmö,Stockholm
Games Design & Production, London
Games Design & Production, Stockholm