Senior Finance Analyst
Kingsters in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, reporting and analysis. If you’re a Finance professional that dreams of ripping off that corporate attire and pulling on a pair of jeans, there’s an opportunity for you here.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Finance Analyst to report to the Senior Finance Manager in providing financial support to our leadership and business teams across King’s corporate cost base. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing financial planning and analysis activities, working closely with business partners to support high profile business cases and complete quarterly forecast cycles. Specifically, your focus will be to support our teams across King Workplace Management, Human Resources, Finance Operations and Legal as a trusted financial business partner.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish credibility within the business by being a true business partner, fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive challenge
- Develop quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the business, including reporting on these to King leadership and Group Finance
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to the business including business cases in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs containing both financial (cost centre and leadership P&Ls) and non- financial KPIs, and commentary
- Support our accounting team in the completion of month/ quarter end close cycles through understanding monthly business activity and review of monthly/quarterly commentaries (actuals vs forecasts)
- Share information concisely in PowerPoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience
- Process improvement including automation and rationalisation
Skills to create thrills
You should have experience of financial planning and reporting processes together with understanding the full range of cost drivers relevant to the areas within the Corporate cost functions to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a similar position including experience of preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly/ quarterly reporting
- Business partnering experience including presenting to non- finance teams
- Advanced excel/ PowerPoint skills, experience in building robust financial models to support business cases
- Confidence in working with and challenging senior management
- Able to handle change in a fast- paced environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
- Fluent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Experience using Hyperion or equivalent
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, and Stockholm along with offices in Illinois, LA, Malta, New York, and San Francisco. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.