Loyalty Product Lead - Loyalty/VIP
As Loyalty Product Lead you will be accountable for the product vision and strategy for our new Loyalty program. You will ensure we establish a sustainable and scalable Loyalty vehicle and payments platform along with supporting operational tools. You will own the loyalty application and platform, product backlog, roadmap and user experience. You will lead a cross- functional team to manage feature backlogs and prioritize work for delivery.
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting to the VP Loyalty/VIP and managing a team of two in MVP launch phase, you will establish a stable market in the United States centered on three core products & capabilities which will be the foundation to support program acceleration, the ongoing roadmap, market expansion and potential game direct transactions in 2021.
You will be expected to be familiar with working in a lean Kanban or scrum agile methodology, helping to build out our features and services in an incremental way, and with a hypothesis- led approach. You will lead across the entire product lifecycle, encompassing research and validation, design, development, QA and learning when in live with quant and qual metrics, informing validation, improvements and next steps.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of loyalty membership and rewards system in conjunction with Loyalty team leads and other key business stakeholders
- Accountable for Portal design and development
- Own the Payments solution and enable a robust market rollout
- Work closely with the Operations Lead, Legal and Regulatory teams and other subject matter experts to ensure product compliance. Ensure products and features created meet regulation and risk requirements.
- Partner with Engineering Lead and collaborate with the Engineering, UX/UI and Operations teams to ensure the quality of output, looking for continuous improvements and appropriately prioritized and detailed backlogs of user stories for implementation.
- Ensure specifications are clearly understood by the development teams by ensuring tickets in Jira are ‘ready’ for pick- up and the correct acceptance criteria are assigned.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade- off analysis to keep business commitments on track and drive resolution of issues
- Ensure fulfilment of the entire MVP and roadmap scope across the team, and to manage cross- team dependencies
- Define measurable team OKRs that work towards the overall business objectives.
- Be across Technology, data and CRM developments internally and leverage for Loyalty/VIP (for example SSO, Single Player view and CRM platform capability)
- Work with Engineering and Technology to ensure the feature roadmaps align with the overall technical architecture
- Serve as a core business expert on large cross- functional initiatives/projects; participate in strategic planning and design sessions, understand overall business implications, and represent Loyalty needs for requirements, insights, and recommendations.
- Be an expert on industry trends, the competitor landscape and best practice loyalty / CRM to help evolve our thinking.
- Look beyond our current envelopes, business models and platforms to identify key trends, opportunities and threats.
- Clearly communicate Loyalty product, roadmap plans and results to the King Leadership Team, senior leadership and cross- functional stakeholders.
Skills to create thrills
As Loyalty Product Lead, you need a passion for mobile games and solid understanding of the industry and best practice Loyalty/CRM. You’ll love mobile products, and you’ll be motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better.
- High attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple teams, competing priorities and complex project interdependencies
- Technical background with a fundamental understanding of Product, Software Development and UX
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product across Mobile Apps, Web and API.
- Experience in freemium games and microtransactions
- Passion, vision, leadership and customer obsession
- Evidence of data- driven decision making
- Values quantitative data and qualitative customer feedback over opinions and intuition.
- Craves feedback from end- users and views problems through the eyes of the customer.
- Builds credibility by systematically proving the case for decisions - in order to win over the wider team
- Balances inside product knowledge with customer feedback and data
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team in a scrum and agile methodology with a high- performance execution focus.
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the Loyalty experience more fun, profitable, viral, and revolutionizing
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics- driven development based on actual user behaviors. Experience of Jira.
- Motivate a team to deliver results
- 8+ years' relevant product management experience
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.