Studio Support Specialist - 6 months FTC
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Studio Support
Specialist to work in our Second Line team and serve as a liaison
between First Line, other teams within Customer Operatins and within
You will build relationships with our internal customers and through
these you will work to maintain a proper communication flow and
contribute to the quick resolution of customers issues focusing on high
- Handling wide variety of queries on player accounts, games, player promotions etc. across products
- Uni/multi point coordination with internal and external clients to resolve escalations from 1st line in regards to Games, Promotional or Payments issues of the customer
- Researching and accumulating accurate information/ cause of instance
- Backend processing of online withdrawals/refunds and resolving issues for global and localized payment providers (ranging from Credit cards, to SMS, to IVR to prepaid cards)
- Forwarding required and precise information to further points of escalation across the business
- Investigating, identifying and providing timely solutions to all technical issues players may be facing
- Receiving/interpreting information from external teams and sharing the information to internal teams in an understandable format
- To maintain high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines
- To adhere to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines
- To contribute to process improvement
- To keep yourself up to date and consistent in terms of process
- To maintain high levels of engagement
- Perform Analysis and regular Reporting
- Deliver on such other duties that employees supervisor may designate to the employee from time to time
Skills to create thrills
- Knowledge of English language to a business or professional level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games and inquisitive nature
- Strong logical & reasoning skills with an analytical approach
- Strong technical ability to understand utility of various hardware and
- software components of computers. Relevant university degree or
- previous related experience.
- The ability to perform well in a demanding environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to address teams on process related information by means of both
visual and oral communication
Tasty bonus skills:
• Knowledge of a third language to a business or professional level
King is a worldwide leader in cross- platform, bite- sized games on mobile, Facebook and the web. King created Candy Crush Saga, one of the most popular and highest grossing mobile apps across the globe and Facebook’s #1 app. King currently has over 225 million monthly players generating over 30 billion gameplays per month across mobile, Facebook and the
website www.king.com. Across all platforms, King now has more than 100 million daily players. The company offers more than 160 exclusive games in 14 languages through www.king.com, on mobile and tablets, and on Facebook.
Want to get treated like royalty?
If you are interested in this role apply now! Application needs to be in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.