Live Marketing Manager
Live Marketing Manager
12 month FTC
We are looking for a Live Marketing Manager / Senior Manager to drive a diverse range of projects and initiatives for Live Marketing at King.
Our job is to enable the delivery of magical consumer- facing Events for King’s 270 million players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
Your Role Within our Kingdom
This is an opportunity to join a highly valued and dynamic team that works with a wide range of functions across the business in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be as valued as your marketing and project management expertise.
Creating magical consumer- facing Events means always being at the cutting edge of our Marketing, so your role will always be evolving as new things come up!
Promote and transform out- of- the- box ideas into a viable and profitable end to end implementation plan.
- Detect opportunities by investigating the market and deeply understanding our players: partnering with Player Insights and Marketing Analytics to analyze performance, unlock insights and identify trends.
- Get master knowledge of our internal tools, identifying and translating needs/new functionalities to our Product Owners (game or tech side) and evaluate 3rd party technologies when needed, providing perspective and driving efforts for adoption.
Project Management and Operations
Lead and execute Events from inception to completion with a results- oriented focus.
- Collaborate with the games to build and operate a holistic calendar with relevant and exciting events on regular basis.
- Provide a game centric view of all our marketing activities to reach our players effectively, collaborating with the UX team to build outstanding customer journeys and ensuring the delivery of the right message at the right time to the right segment.
- Execute the events on the owned channels side (push notifications and in- game pop- ups) and coordinate the support of the different marketing teams, establishing effective project communication & tracking while ensuring a strong and quality delivery.
- Look for opportunities for automation.
Skills to Create Thrills
Above all you are passionate about marketing and have a strong interest in innovation.
- Experienced Marketeer with good strategic understanding and appreciation of broader marketing (especially CRM), working within a consumer internet or gaming business.
- Excellent communicator with superior presentation and influencing skills (English) who can bring people from different backgrounds together, building relationships internally and externally across all levels.
- True team player and change agent, with the ability to work autonomously as a key stakeholder for the marketing team, in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity.
- Experience in complex project leadership, both in cross- functional and multi- channel initiatives.
- A self- starter who is willing to take initiative, roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Ability to plan strategically, manage the prioritization of the operations and execute them.
- Experience with CRM campaign management tools (i.e. Salesforce), reporting tools (i.e. Looker), and agency/clients briefs and negotiation.
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem- solving.
- Creative mindset that uses a mix of strategy, intuition and data to deliver unique experiences to our players utilizing the different pillars of marketing and a deep understanding of the player lifecycle.
- Results- oriented, quality focused and player centric.
- Superior attention to detail, highly organized and comfortable operating both is multiple projects and in a technical environment.
- Cultural: You will be smart, hard- working, low- ego and able to work in a fast- based business environment.
- International experience: King is an extremely international business (there are Candy Crush Saga players in Antarctica!) - so candidates with strong international experience are desirable.
- Industry: Solid understanding of the competition and industry or enthusiasm for games.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like rolling down the Ramblas, taking a siesta or finding your seat (out of 99.786) at Camp Nou.