Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager – Creative, Job Description
We are looking for a superstar who would have the skills to oversee our creative results, tests and innovation in the performance marketing team to deliver the top- notch creative results. The role will involve continuously testing creatives, tracking competitors, analysing the results and briefing for new ideas using the outcomes, while being the first mover in the industry at creative innovation.
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting into the Performance Marketing Director, you will be the bridge between the media buying team and the performance marketing dedicated creative team. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment, and work with talented and innovative people while having the following responsibilities:
- Own the overall data driven creative cycle and its development according to business needs
- Be ahead of all competitors in creative innovation and support the media buying team’s growth by enabling new growth areas through creatives improvements.
- Develop creative testing strategies that drive additional value to core KPIs
- Analyse creatives according to various KPI’s and ensure insights are proactively provided to performance marketing team to improve optimisation.
- Perform market and competitive research to ensure King is always ahead of the market in creatives
- Share knowledge with our new games, live games and retargeting teams to apply all learnings across different areas
- Deliver creative reports that provides valuable insight for stakeholders across the business
- Stay current on latest technology and trends in mobile ads
- Research new growth hacking opportunities in creative scene
- Work closely with the analytics team on creative automation
- Closely monitor the related creatives budgets and take the actions to stay within budgets
Skills To Create Thrills
You’ll have a great passion for creative and are also interested by analysis of marketing performance. You’ll be able to tell us how well our creatives are working and provide meaningful insight into how we plan future productions to help improve our marketing campaigns. You’ll always be thinking outside of the box to find the next big idea & innovation in creatives.
Other skills include:
- Strong numerical skills and a fast learner
- A keen problem solver
- Excellent structural thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast- paced environment
- Experience with MS Office. In particular PowerPoint & Excel
- Hands on experience of creative testing in digital is a plus
We’re Seriously Playful A great saga needs all sorts of heroes Apply now!
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.