Senior UI/UX Artist
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Artist to join our Live Games team in Malmö, Sweden. The ideal candidate will have shipped several games as a UI Artist or UX designer with a focus on in- game asset creation and implementation.
Your role within our Kingdom
As Senior UI/UX Artist, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing, user- friendly, consistent UI artwork for market leading games played by 100’s of millions of players around the world. You will work closely with artists, game designers and developers as part of an experienced game team, where your contribution will help shape the next generation of King Games. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and will have several years of experience designing and creating visually rich content for mobile game experiences.
What you’ll do:
Produce player- focused user friendly wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for a live game
Create pleasing User Interface art assets to a high quality that align with and push the art direction of the existing game
Work hands- on with developers and artists to implement user interfaces into the game engine
Act as the player advocate, organize and run usability testing to iteratively improve UX solutions
Skills to create thrills:
- A creative person with a passion for games who has shipped several games or equivalent applications.
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user- friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons etc.)
- Proven art experience in quickly concepting and creating high- quality game assets with a focus on, but not limited to, UI, Icons, props and animations
- Understanding of limitations of information display and interactivity on today's mobile devices
- An interest in form and typography
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS package (Photoshop etc.) Knowledge of UI/UX prototyping tools, such as Proto.io, Sketch, Adobe Xd
- Self- starter with excellent time and priority management skills with proven ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Ability to negotiate, influence and create alignment among project stakeholders
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
● Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best- practices
Skills in animation and special effects
Experience working in an agile project environment
Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.