Senior Live Marketing Manager
The Candy Crush franchise is one of the largest mobile gaming franchises globally and two of the existing games have been within the top 10 apps on the US app store for over 20 quarters in a row. Players spend an average of 36 minutes per day in game and over a trillion rounds of the original game have been played! This Live Marketing position will drive engagement for players within Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Your role within our Kingdom
The Senior Live Marketing Manager will be an integrated member of the Candy Crush Soda Saga Game Operations team in Stockholm, reporting to the Live Marketing Director in Barcelona. Together with the Event Director, the Product Director and the different Game Producers, they form the team responsible for developing and executing the Live Marketing plan.
With more than 270M monthly active players, Candy Crush is one of the most important entertainment audiences in the world. Our ambition is to drive a strong content strategy that delivers magnificent daily interactions and long term engagement with our players. The Senior Live Marketing Manager will play an integral part in designing and executing successful experiences of tomorrow.
* Partner with Player Insights and Marketing Analytics to unlock insights that provide a deep understanding of our players and their needs. With access to a vast amount of player data, the key to success in this role will be the ability to synthesize this information to ensure we develop the best Live Marketing strategy.
* Collaborate with the Event Director to coordinate activities among game and marketing teams, and build a holistic calendar with relevant and exciting content on a regular basis.
* Provide a game centric view of all our marketing activities to reach our players effectively and ensure we deliver the right message at the right time.
* Build and run a series of automated targeted campaigns to increase players engagement.
* Collaborate with the game team to drive innovation and challenge thinking to consider new initiatives around player engagement.
* Partner with Marketing Analytics to evaluate the performance of our engagement strategies and use this insight to constantly improve and optimise performance and drive new opportunities.
Skills to create thrills
Experienced Marketer with a good understanding and appreciation of broader marketing, especially CRM
Advanced hands- on knowledge of CRM campaign manager tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe campaign, Braze, Leanplum, etc..)
Consumer- centric approach to marketing, helping the organization understand opportunities in a player- centric way
Multi country/multi market experience
Experience from within online, consumer, live services
Passion or interest in Gaming
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here – like hiking and eating raw herring.