Business Performance Manager - Candy Crush Franchise
Do you have an insatiable curiosity? Can you help us level up and stay ahead? We're looking for a Business Performance Manager to take our games to new realms. Our data is big, billions of gameplays a day big. But our ambition is bigger. To predict what’s next. To evolve our games and our business. Fueled by a determination to be better tomorrow than we are today.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with the game team and its diverse functions you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Producers, Game teams and CRM, providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion your game to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will:
- Support the game team in product strategy and planning, come up with high impact opportunities that will significantly improve the game performance.
- Pair with DSs and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide the game team with regular or ad- hoc updates on the performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Present the game team with findings and evangelise the importance of data and the reasons behind the decisions taken for the product;
- Share best practices across the broader organisation.
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data- driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast- paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers. You will also have:
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as gaming, e- commerce or online products/services
- Good combination of strong product focus and analytical thinking, with experience of data- driven decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Curious, empathetic, good team player;
- Good understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
Making the world playful
When it comes to interactive mobile entertainment, we're pretty proud to be number one. We bring moments of magic to hundreds of millions everyday through games like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way.
Let’s shape the future
Making great games is incredibly challenging but we’ve proven it can be done…and we see a world of possibilities ahead. Together we can experiment, learn and adapt to continuously shape the industry, raise the bar and delight billions of people across the world.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
Here at King, we know moving to another country is a life changing decision.
That’s why we’ve gathered everything essential in this easy-to-read-guide. This way you can enjoy your time fully when you get here.